Covid-19 Return to use Policy
Following recent changes in the government guidelines the following has been implemented as a gradual return to use policy by Sue Yates, Chairperson on behalf of Catforth Memorial Village Hall in the absence of committee meetings as these are still deemed “not safe”.
As it is still against government advice for groups of people to congregate we are regretfully unable to return the following groups to the Village Hall : Toddler group, Cubs & Scouts, Bowlers, Whist & Dominoes, Dog Training and single use hirers.
It however, is safe for the Peter Ronson, Dancing Tuition to resume at the hall as he is able to safely socially distance during his Tuition and the numbers of people present will only be 2 or 3 at a time.
The following procedures are to be implemented :
- Linda Proctor, Gleam Team will conduct a thorough disinfection and anti-viral cleaning on Saturday 16th May 2020 for up to 4 hours. This is to include (but is not limited to) all surfaces , internal cupboards, toilet areas with special attention to entry and exit points.
- First clean with anti-bacterial Detol spray then go over with an anti-viral disinfectant – every spray will be left on the surface for at least 3 minutes and then be cleaned with hot water. The main product used with be Super Professional V2 Anti-Viral disinfectant proven to be effective against Coronavirus (Tested to BS EN14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697)
- Linda Proctor will then re-commence weekly cleaning of the hall
- The grounds will be opened and locked before and after use.
- Mr Ronson will enter the premises to set up for his Dancing Tuition and upon entry Disinfect/Sanitise all entry points and his equipment. Mr Ronson will ask his customers to apply Hand Sanitiser upon commencement of their appointment and upon leaving the premises. He will then Disinfect/Sanitise entry points for his next customers and so on. Upon leaving the building he will Disinfect/Sanitise the door handles. Mr Ronson will secure the car park upon departure.
Mr Ronson, his customers and Mrs Linda Proctor (Gleam Team) are the only people authorised by the Chairperson to enter the premises.
We will of course continue to monitor the Government policy and update accordingly.