Covid-19 Return to use Policy – Viewing of the Hall for potential hire
Following recent changes in the government guidelines the following has been implemented as a gradual return to use policy by Sue Yates, Chairperson on behalf of Catforth Memorial Village Hall in the absence of committee meetings as these are still deemed “not safe”.
As it is still against government advice for groups of people to congregate we are regretfully unable to return the following groups to the Village Hall : Toddler group, Cubs & Scouts, Bowlers, Whist & Dominoes, Dog Training and single use hirers.
It however, is safe for potential Hirers of the hall toview the hall as theyare able to safely socially distance during the viewing procedure and the numbers of people present will only be 2 or 3 at a time.
The following procedures are to be implemented :
- Linda Proctor, Gleam Team will conduct a thorough disinfection and anti-viral cleaning on Saturday 16th May 2020 for up to 4 hours. This is to include (but is not limited to) all surfaces, internal cupboards, toilet areas with special attention to entry and exit points.
- First clean with anti-bacterial Detol spray then go over with an anti-viral disinfectant – every spray will be left on the surface for at least 3 minutes and then be cleaned with hot water. The main product used with be Super Professional V2 Anti-Viral disinfectant proven to be effective against Coronavirus (Tested to BS EN14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697)
- Linda Proctor will then re-commence weekly cleaning of the hall
- The grounds will be opened and locked before and after use.
- Sue Yates will meet the Hirers and confirm verbally with them that they have not had or been in contact for the past 7 days with anyone who has had or has currently Covid-19 virus.Upon entry Sue Yates will Disinfect/Sanitise all entry points. Sue Yates will askherhirers to apply Hand Sanitiser upon commencement of their appointment and upon leaving the premises. The viewers will not touch any part of the building or its contents nor will they use the toilet facilities. Sue Yates and the hirers will maintain safe distance at all times. At the end of the appointment, Sue Yates will then Disinfect/Sanitise entry points for the next rental and so on. Upon leaving the building she will Disinfect/Sanitise the door handles. Sue Yates will secure the car park upon departure.
Sue Yates (Chairperson), 2 viewers, Mr Ronson, his customers and Mrs Linda Proctor (Gleam Team) are the only people authorised by the Chairperson to enter the premises.
We will of course continue to monitor the Government policy and update accordingly.