Catforth Memorial Village Hall
The Heart of our Community
Catforth Village Hall, Lancashire
Catforth Village Memorial Hall, to give it its formal name, was originally built in 1922 to honour the fallen in World War 1. The land was donated by a local farmer and the money needed for the building raised by local subscription. Nowadays it nestles as the much loved centre of our rural village, just across the road from the village school.
Interested in using our facilities?
Hire our Hall
A fantastic hall for all functions, including Weddings, Christenings, Birthday Parties, Engagement Parties, Private Events & Much more.
This open and airy space makes it suitable for a wide range of activities, including children’s parties, concerts, weddings and many more. It has good facilities to support these, ample car parking, and is centrally heated.
The character of the Village has changed slowly over the years from being a community based almost entirely on farming, with its population living and working within the village, to a more diverse one, encompassing local businesses, and a significant proportion who “work away”.
The Hall, however, remains the geographical focus of our community and the natural centre of Village life.